Poontah! Poontah!

Damn. This animation is REAL good.

Very fluid animation. I like that. Could have been better...but very short n 2 the point. Good sh!t, man, K.I.C.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

^_^

You shoulda' went SSJ Broly at the end. Your hair looks like it could do that. KIC, Mr. EgoraptAr. U da man.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

NO!! Wat?? NO!!

Please re-do this one. I kinda feel let down. Y did Satan do that to Leo at the end? I usually hit 'replay' like 20 times but I almost didn't even leave a review. I tried giving you the credit but....steffen144 is right. The humor wuz lacking big time. I know it took u a while but you should've put more time into it n tried to blow the 1st 4 out of the water. I think we would have appreciated that more.

But I vote remake 4 real. Sorry.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

"harvest virgins"

"I didn't say read it, I said ask it a question!!" LMAO!!! I was so let down at the end...until after the credits. Totally completed the episode for me. You better not stop makin' these works of genius. All of newgrounds is counting on you, good sir. *salute*
K.I.C.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Wow. Roids much?

Thanks for pointing out that u never played the game and for not bein' so mainstream.
Some people do take this halo stuff way too seriously. The animation wuz top notch. U keep gettin' better n better at this. I could've sworn u were gonna make em shoot up the halo game at the end. I wuz close enough. ^_^

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

WoW

Will you ever cease to amaze? One of your best works yet. Genius as always.
K.I.C., Ego.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

ar oh ef el!!!

Ok, the first wuz short and to the point. Funny beyond belief. This...not as sharp, but still funny as balls. LOL at how satan walks!!! Damn, you're good. Pleez keep em commin'. You should keep makin' these shorts 'till the world really does go to hell.
^_^

Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

Oh, thaaat explaaains evrything!!

Great work as always, Egoraptor. I love the girlchan series and I think this flash is a perfect example of how the comedy bar is being raised (foooor the series). PLEASE keep up the good work. I beg of you. No one makes hilarity come to life like you do. I've been a fan for years, and I'm lookin' forward to your future work.

p.s. "yoyoyo, B-boy snake-dawg G!"