All 47 art Reviews

A regular day in the park A regular day in the park

Holy Sh!t..

...what kinda substance did I abuse last night??

Hither and yon been bad Hither and yon been bad

Wow. Words cannot describe..

Seriously. They can't.

But I will say that i appreciate the level of detail here. Plain white background makes it...a little disbelievable? I didn't even spell that right. In any case....good work. K.I.C.

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, yeah it just kind of happened, a very strange little drawing, I drew it with a brush and ink and colored it on the Photoshop.

Cheers!

Non-intended Jäger look alike Non-intended Jäger look alike

Jagermeister with style

Real good sh!t, homie. I like the style of this piece. I like that there's no background, instead the head comes out of the circle (kinda like jager ^_^). The blood on the fingertips of the glove is the only thing that throws me off, but at the same time it makes it kind of...attractive? Idk. Sick piece, tho. K.I.C.

Taiso responds:

LOL I think I might never be able to say this enough times...this isn't the jägermeister deer...man, it wasn't even inspired on it HAHAHAHA

Tron Samurai Tron Samurai

BAD..As..FKUK!!!

I love samurai's, but not so much tron. I DO like the new movies colored suits, so I absolutely dig this pic. REAAAAALLY dig the sketchy style. Especially that rear leg you put out of context. Good sh!t. KIC.

Gunnar Gunnar

Madd Funny!!!

Lmao!! This picture looks how he must feel offa dat sh!t he b smokin'. HAHAHAHA!!! Good sh!t. Idk if a background woulda' ruined the pic, but I like the style. KIC.

DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE

LMFAO!!!!!!

OMG, this is hilarious. Please tell me that wuz a mistake cuz that wud make it even more ROFL.

I swear I hate that guy. Waaay to full of himself. Good sh!t, tho, Mr. Schuur.

Kermitten Kermitten

Subliminal vagina, anyone?

Dope style. Like the crazy idea. And i'm serious about that subliminiminality.
K.I.C.

Carnage Carnage

I luv Carnage

I wish this wuz ona '93 fleer card or sum sh!t. But seriously carnage = best...spider-man...character...ever.

I'm jealous. K.I.C.

Autumn Reaper Autumn Reaper

Menacing

..that's the word I would use to describe ur piece. Fresh as hell, too (get it?). All those colors n details.....it's like a brain-fkuk. Love the eye in the reaper too. This piece can only be fully appreciated when blown up to full size.

KIC. Good Sh!t.