Poontah! Poontah!

Damn. This animation is REAL good.

Very fluid animation. I like that. Could have been better...but very short n 2 the point. Good sh!t, man, K.I.C.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

^_^

You shoulda' went SSJ Broly at the end. Your hair looks like it could do that. KIC, Mr. EgoraptAr. U da man.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

NO!! Wat?? NO!!

Please re-do this one. I kinda feel let down. Y did Satan do that to Leo at the end? I usually hit 'replay' like 20 times but I almost didn't even leave a review. I tried giving you the credit but....steffen144 is right. The humor wuz lacking big time. I know it took u a while but you should've put more time into it n tried to blow the 1st 4 out of the water. I think we would have appreciated that more.

But I vote remake 4 real. Sorry.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

O...M...LORD!

I jus got dressed and walked into the kitchen. That's it. And I love the game. Love the song. I can't help but hold right and at the beat that goes "pum pum!" i jus do a quick left-right combo. It's dope. Fresh game. You really brought sexy back. Congrats. K.I.C.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

One of THE best games on NG

Hands down. Tom is a true master. Idk how he does it. I envy his skills. Way awesome game. From controls to characters, boss battles, and even weapons. Dope all the way from start to finish. K.I.C. Fulp.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

One of the best

I gotta hand it to you...I find these games highl addictive but none as much as this one. I got all the characters n leveled each up almost all the way. AWESOME. You deserve it, man.
^_^

A regular day in the park A regular day in the park

Holy Sh!t..

...what kinda substance did I abuse last night??

Hither and yon been bad Hither and yon been bad

Wow. Words cannot describe..

Seriously. They can't.

But I will say that i appreciate the level of detail here. Plain white background makes it...a little disbelievable? I didn't even spell that right. In any case....good work. K.I.C.

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks, yeah it just kind of happened, a very strange little drawing, I drew it with a brush and ink and colored it on the Photoshop.

Cheers!

Non-intended Jäger look alike Non-intended Jäger look alike

Jagermeister with style

Real good sh!t, homie. I like the style of this piece. I like that there's no background, instead the head comes out of the circle (kinda like jager ^_^). The blood on the fingertips of the glove is the only thing that throws me off, but at the same time it makes it kind of...attractive? Idk. Sick piece, tho. K.I.C.

Taiso responds:

LOL I think I might never be able to say this enough times...this isn't the jägermeister deer...man, it wasn't even inspired on it HAHAHAHA